What love means
It’s not posting instagram pictures together.
It’s not changing your status of “single” to “in relationship” on Facebook .
It’s not using each others photos as profile photo on WhatsApp .
Or deleting tinder . ( though it’s very important to delete that when you are in a relationship but it’s not love )
Love is –
Thinking all the time about the person you love .
Doing small things to make them happy.
Laughing at their jokes even if you don’t find them funny.
Getting worried about them .
Talking endlessly without hiding your insecurities.
Keeping them always before your own self.
Holding each others hand without any reason.
Breaking your rules for them .
Understanding the person even if they are not able to express themselves.
Getting scared when you don’t find that person near you , when you return from work .
Love is when you listen to a love song and you think of that person.
That’s what love is ….
I don’t believe in magic .
The young girl said .
The old man smiled .
You will , when you will see him .
Copyright 2017:All Rights Reserved by positive guider
Hello everyone I hope you all are having an amazing day .
3 Qualities that every good parent should have .
1) Taking interest in your child’s activities.
It’s very important to give your child the freedom to do what she/ he enjoys the most , even if you don’t enjoy that activity but try to understand the importance of that activity for your child ( if you don’t like painting , you find it boring but you should try to take interest in it and make your child comfortable ) . It is very important for parents to understand that simply paying fees for your child’s activity is not enough.
2) Don’t give example of your bad childhood .
There is a huge difference in the parenting style of today and back in the days . Back in the days parents use to be strict but now days it’s different, and many people also have experienced a bad childhood. But today parents are so understanding because they don’t want to repeat the same with their children , still sometimes by giving a bad example you undo your entire effort , as the child starts thinking in a negative way ( like my parents will also do the same ) .
3) Don’t bring your child between your couple fight .
The worst thing that you can do to your child’s developing mind is to bring him/her between your couple fights , even a small disagreement can hamper the child’s thinking. Being a couple usually there are small fights and disagreements , but try to make an effort of not displaying these fights in front of your child. The worst part is that unknowingly they get distracted , they will not show that in front of you but they will Keep on thinking about it .
Today i searched two questions –
- How long is the average marriage ?
- How long is the average relationship ?
The answers were
- the average length of a marriage that ends in divorce is eight years . people wait an average of three years after a divorce to remarry .
- it only lasts 6-8 months or even few weeks …
3 ways to strengthen your relationship .
- Being yourself – it is very important to be yourself in a relationship . If you have any bad habits share that with your partner , don’t hide your real self from them . If you fake it you wont be able to make it in a relationship .
- Accepting each other – A relationship is beyond dates , kissing and holding hands . its about excepting each others weirdness and flaws , its about seeing an imperfect person perfectly .
- Time – All relationship have one very important law never make the one you love feel alone especially when you’re there . Communicate even when it is uncomfortable or uneasy it is simply the best way to heel .
The couples that are meant to be , are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart , and come out even stronger .
Atelophobia – the fear of imperfection . the fear of never being good enough .
I literally have to remind myself all the time , that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right , why there is always a feeling of not being good enough ? yesterday only someone discouraged me but that was not sufficient enough to stop me , nothing will ever be .
Be open to haters , because they don’t know that by discouraging you they are making you strong .
We all have insecurities , but we should never let these insecurities overpower our mind because we all know that we are more than our insecurities . Don’t bury your insecurities shout , yell , scream about it but don’t tear yourself by keeping them inside and torturing yourself , Let your insecurities out . Only you can fight the bad inside you ( which is your thinking about your ownself ) no one else can do that on your behalf .
DON’T LET OTHER PEOPLE DEFINE YOU , DEFINE YOUR OWNSELF .
BE PROUD OF YOURSELF