This is the second time that i have been nominated for sunshine blogger award and i was nominated by Wit and whimsy , please go and check out and follow her blog .
A little about her blog –
There’s so much I want to share with the world it is hard to know where to start. This Blog, Wit and Whimsy, is a dedication to myself. After struggling with depression, anxiety, and the challenges of being a new mother I found myself gray and dull. There was a long while where only my daughter and good food could bring a genuine smile to me………..
The guidelines for this award are straightforward.
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog
QUESTIONS by Wit and whimsy ,
- What is your favorite smell?
- What of your traits do you think define you?
- In a parallel universe, what do you do for a living?
- What makes you feel most confident?
- What is your favorite story?
- Are you a reader or a viewer?
- What is your biggest bucket list item?
- What is your least favorite taste?
- What is the happiest moment of 2018 thus far for you?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Do people change or just circumstances?
My ANSWERS –
- Sandalwood or musk fragrance .
- I am very hardworking and that’s the trait which truly defines me .
- Psychologist in the morning and a librarian in the evening .
- After achieving a specific goal i feel very confident .
- When i was small my mother used to read to me i don’t remember the name of the story but i remember what it was about .
- I am a reader i love reading .
- My biggest bucket list item is to travel alone abroad .
- I don’t eat non veg and mint flavor is my least favorite taste .
- I just completed my school and i got admission in a college .
- Christmas is my favorite holiday , no specific reason .
- I truly believe that people change according to their circumstances and that’s not right . When you can’t control what’s happening , challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening and that’s where your power is .
I nominate all my followers thank you for always supporting me ..
- Do you believe in god ?
- What makes you happy when you are sad ?
- Your favorite place to travel .
- How do you deal with your anxiety ?
- Which hit tv show best describes your life ?
- which book best describes your life ?
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What social stigma does society need to get over?
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
If you decide to do so please leave a link or you can even answer the questions in the comment section below .
Please check out my latest post and support my initiative to spread awareness about how to deal with chronic illness – LIFE WITH CHRONIC ILLNESS #2 PAIN MANAGEMENT