Today i searched two questions –
- How long is the average marriage ?
- How long is the average relationship ?
The answers were
- the average length of a marriage that ends in divorce is eight years . people wait an average of three years after a divorce to remarry .
- it only lasts 6-8 months or even few weeks …
3 ways to strengthen your relationship .
- Being yourself – it is very important to be yourself in a relationship . If you have any bad habits share that with your partner , don’t hide your real self from them . If you fake it you wont be able to make it in a relationship .
- Accepting each other – A relationship is beyond dates , kissing and holding hands . its about excepting each others weirdness and flaws , its about seeing an imperfect person perfectly .
- Time – All relationship have one very important law never make the one you love feel alone especially when you’re there . Communicate even when it is uncomfortable or uneasy it is simply the best way to heel .
The couples that are meant to be , are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart , and come out even stronger .